with Artist, Ella Lama
WHAT IS THIS CLASS ABOUT?
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
WHAT WILL THE STUDENTS ACHIEVE?
Step 1: Doing a Self-assessment
Step 2: Discovering Different Income Streams
Step 3: Learning About Pricing Creative Work
Step 4: Formulating a Business and Marketing Plan
Step 5: Charting a Course for Growth
- Meet Your Instructor
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to the Program
Chapter 1: Knowing Your Strengths and
Building a Business Around Them
- Mini Exercise: Your Biggest Challenges
- What’s Holding Your Back? Get Familiar With Your Limiting Beliefs
- Where Do You Start? Make Your Interests, Skills, and Strengths Work For You
- What Sets You Apart? Discover Your Unique Selling Proposition
Chapter 2: Building Multiple Income Streams
- Mini Exercise: Your Ideal Life
- What Are Income Streams? Sell Your Work to Different Audiences
- How Do You Build Multiple Income Streams? Start Small and Then Diversify
- Quiz: Which Income Streams Match Your Personality?
Chapter 3: Selling Products
- Mini Exercise: Your Merch Role Models
- A Look at Different Product Types
- Things to Consider: Production Methods, Inventory, and Logistics
- Pricing Basics: Calculating Your Base Rate
- Pricing Products
- Where to Sell Your Products
Chapter 4: Offering Services
- Mini Exercise: Your Favorite Personal Project
- Your List of Services
- Things to Consider: Client, Usage Rights, and Pricing Methods
- Pricing Services
- Where to Look for Clients
Chapter 5: Monetizing Information
- Mini Exercise: Your Advice Column
- Get Paid for Sharing Your Expertise
- Things to Consider: Experience Level, Commitement, Demand
- Pricing Knowledge
Chapter 6: Getting People to Notice You
- Mini Exercise: Your Own Tagline
- How to Promote Yourself Effectively
- Social Media
- Direct Marketing
- Other Ways to Share Your Work
Bonus Chapter: Taking Care of Yourself
- Cultivating Good Work Habits
- Keeping Burnout at Bay
- Dealing With Impostor Syndrome
- Facing Fears of Failure and Success
- Having a Support System
- Additional Resources
Congratulations on Completing the Course!
- This class uses Procreate & Adobe Photoshop
- To take this class, it would help to have access to Procreate and/or Adobe Photoshop
- The class will cover how to use and apply the programs in designing products and working with clients. If you are looking for a deep-dive into the tools and functions of each program, this might not be the course for you.
- Who want to know how to manage and run creative business
- Who want to learn about becoming a freelance illustrator
- Who want to know more about starting up business
- Who want to learn how to build their own career
- Who want to build multiple income streams
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
We will need to download Procreate & Adboe Photoshop before taking the class.
Once you purchase the class, you will also get an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours. You can access the class by going to ‘My Order’, click your order, and register the class code to start the class.
Select class option