Shipping Delay Notice: We are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and shipping may be delayed. Please allow 2~3 weeks of delay for delivery.
Urban Sketching in Watercolor: Capture the Moment in Your Sketchbook
By Barbara Luel
Buy One, Get One
We are offering this chance only to the first 100 classmates. Enjoy the promotion before it’s too late.
with Urban Sketch Artist, Barbara Luel
Sketch Anywhere and Everywhere You Desire!
Create Colorful Daily Memories with Urbansketching
Do Not Worry About the Perspective Rules!
- Learn to look at subjects that they want to sketch to avoid overwhelm
- The construction of the line work
- With simple tips we’ll bring life and volume in the drawings
- And with lively washes we’ll add texture and happy colours
- Meet Your Instructor
- Introduction to the course
- Class materials
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Urban Sketching
What is urban sketching ?
Love your mistakes and overcome fear of making a bad drawing
Chapter 2: Warm Up - Sketch from Observation with Different Tools
- "Looking" exercises
- Drawing lively lines in pencil
- Drawing lively lines in ballpoint pen
- Drawing with fine liners and fountain pen
Chapter 3: Let's go urban sketching - Draw buildings without worrying about perspective rules!
- Choose your scenery and focal point and learn how to frame your drawing
- Simplify a complex scene to draw without overwhelm
- Look at a building and draw without complex perspective rules
- Learn how to bring light into your sketch
Chapter 4: Add life and Texture Using Watercolor Techniques
Introduction to watercolor sketching and how to hold your brush
Textures and value exercises
Light and shadows
Choosing colors to create light and depth
Let's watercolor the sketch
Chapter 5: Another approach to Watercolor Sketching
How to sketch with watercolor : sketching and painting at the same time
Learn where to start
What to include and what to leave out
Chapter 6: Draw Natural Scenes with a lot of Nature & Trees
How to create depth in a natural scenery
Paint trees with watersoluble graphite and pencil
light and shadow in nature
Bonus Chapter: Daily Sketching Without Fear of Ruining Your Sketchbook
Simply quick sketchs for when you don't have time
How to trick your brain into sketching when resistance is killing it
How a "challenge" can keep you motivated
Sharing your work online on Instagram
Congratulations on Completing the Course
Meet the All-in-One package hand-picked by Barbara and CLASS101!
2. Moleskine WC Large 5X8.28
3. Artgraf Pencils 5mm (2 pack)
4. Pentel RSVP Ballpoint Pen
5. Sakura Pigma Micron 0.25mm
6. Palamino Blackwing Soft Pencil
7. Artgraf Watersoluble Graphitestick
9. Rosemary&Co. R24
10. Rosemary&Co. R10
11. Daniel Smith 5ml (Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Trans Red Oxide, Potters Ink, Sap Green, Cerulean Blue, Green Earth, Buff Titanium, Undersea Green, French Ultramarine, Trans Pyroll Orange, Cobalt Teal, Perm Aliz Crimson, Hansa Yellow Deep)
Duration of the course
You can access the class videos for 20 weeks. Within that period, you can replay the videos in as many devices as you want.
This is an early bird class! That means the production of this class is just starting. The curriculum is subject to change, and content may be uploaded sequentially based on the creator’s schedule to ensure that we provide the class in the best quality possible.
Earn points to Extend the Class Access
Receive points by completing chapter missions OR by taking the class two or more times a week. And use the points to extend your class access!
If you have purchased the “All-in-one package,” it may take less than 2 weeks to get the package. We will also send you a tracking number after we send the package.
We will send you an email with a webpage link and a personalized code to access the videos within 24 hours of purchase.
Select class option